How it works
Mode of action
The Garden Chafer Trap needs to be used in combination with Pherodis lure dispensers. The dispensers release a species-specific lure which lures the males of the garden chafer into the trap. Once in the trap they cannot escape and are easy to detect, count and identify. Trapping males also aids in reducing the number of eggs laid by females as they fail to mate.
One trap with cross vanes and hanging string.
Directions for use
- Interlock the vanes and insert the four plastic pins into the corresponding holes on the funnel
- Push the lid firmly into position onto the vanes
- Fix the funnel to the bucket with a twist action lining up the slots
- Feed the string through the holes in the lid
- Place the pheromone dispenser in the cage and seal with the cap
- Insert the cage into the hole at the top of the lid and push down making sure the case is secure
- Traps need to be placed where beetles will fly and where access to the trap is not impeded
- Weekly recordings of beetle catches are advised
1 trap per 2000 m2.
Store out of sunlight.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."