Veni Calcium provides a direct source of calcium to the plant which can easily be taken up.
How it works
Mode of action
Veni Calcium is applied as foliar fertilizer, bringing the calcium quickly where it is needed. The calcium in the product can easily be taken up by the plant.
|Pack size||5 and 20 litre containers.|
|Presentation||Light brown liquid.|
|Content||10% CaO (Calcium oxide).|
Directions for use
- Shake the container well before use
- Fill the application tank with half the required amount of water
- Add the required amount of Veni Calcium to the water
- Mix thoroughly
- Add the remaining amount of water
- Apply immediately after preparation
- The pH of the solution should be between 5 and 7
- Apply as a foliar spray
- Ensure good crop coverage
- Vidi Terrum and Vidi Fortum can be added as adjuvant for better uptake of Veni Calcium
- The dosage of Veni Calcium depends on crop and climate and should always be adjusted to the particular situation
- Apply Veni Calcium in critical growth stages when calcium deficiency can be expected
- Application rates typically range from 2-5 litres/ha
- Applications should be repeated a number of times
- Consult a Koppert advisor or a recognized distributor of Koppert products for advise on the best strategy for your situation
Avoid tank mixing with other foliar fertilizers, especially phosphates and sulphates Can be tank mixed with Vidi Parva, Vidi Terrum and Vidi Fortum.
Storage time after receipt
- See package for expiry date
- Storage time will decrease once package has been opened
- In a cool, dark and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Protect against freezing
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."